Sunday, July 28, 2013

This post is me and Mr.P in Le Trois Rois

It was so nice to enter the room and see the Rhein. It was super cool with the A/C since it was 37 degrees in Basel. Then we funkied around and at 8 we went down for dinner. i had a long black dress and a nice make up. Mon bebe had is blue shirt that I got for him in Milan, which looks nice on him with his blue eyes. Then we had the gourmet dinner basically we didn't understand much from that. We were talking about eating doner instead. Anyways whole atmosphere was lovely.
Then we had a smoke on the terrace and then moved to our room. On my way I received compliment from a British gay couple " You look beautiful tonight' with a very brit accent.
Then my love started to fuss around which took all night. And then it included the hotel reception too asking for a hard pillow. Also we switched sides in the bed couple of times. In the morning fussing around continued with an increased amount. It was too bright, bed was lousy, I didn't wake him up nicely, etc etc. ah and the A/C was not a good idea either.
Then we eventually ended up in the breakfast room which is a lovely classical brasserie breakfast kind of ok - not so marvelous. Then mon bebe asked me for croissent in his French accent that I lie ' le croissant pour mon bebe" then we went up and funkied. Then we had a bubble bath and funkied. He read a little and played around. At 4 we checked out happily and even received a jar or jam from the hotel - with love from the Le Chief …
It was a cok guzel 24 hours. Tamam?

No comments:

Post a Comment